What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by a web browser. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
There are different types of cookies, including:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted by you.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a domain other than the one you are visiting.
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website
- To serve relevant advertisements
Your choices regarding cookies:
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit the following websites:
- All About Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/)
- Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/)